Delbert C. Gee is a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Gray Davis on October 10, 2002. Gee received a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Davis and a J.D. from Santa Clara University Law School.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Davis
- J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (from 2002)
- Attorney at Pacific West Law Group (2001 to 2002)
- Attorney at Sturgeon, Keller, Phillips, Gee & O'Leary (1989 to 2001)
- Attorney at Various San Francisco Firms (1982 to 1989)
- Deputy District Attorney at Ventura County District Attorney's Office (1980 to 1982)