The Hon. Deborah L. Christian is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. She was appointed by former governor Gray Davis in October 2002.
- Bachelor's Degree from Cal State Dominguez Hills
- Master's Degree from USC
- J.D. from UCLA
- Commissioner at Inglewood Municipal Court in Los Angeles County, California (from 1994)
- Deputy Public Defender at Los Angeles County Public Defender's Office in Los Angeles County, California (1985 to 1994)
- State Commissioner at CYA Juvenile Justce and Delinquency Prevention Commission
- Commissioner at Los Angeles County Superior Court in Los Angeles County, California (1994 to 2000)