The Hon. Deborah C. Servino is a judge of the Superior Court of Orange County in California. She was appointed to the court by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2009. Servino is running for re-election in the primary election on June 5, 2018.
Servino earned her B.A. from Duke University in 1993. and her J.D. from the University of California at Berkeley in 1995.
- Bachelor of Arts from Duke University
- Juris Doctor from University of California
- Deputy Attorney General at California Attorney Generla's Office (1997 to 2009)
- Attorney at Private Practice (1996 to 1997)
- Law clerk at Honorable Melvin Brunetti (1995 to 1996)