In 2010 Hon. David M. Hirsch was appointed judge for the Superior Court of Ventura County in California.
He spends his free time taking care of his three dogs. He goes to at least one UCLA football game a year.
- J.D. from University of San Diego School of Law
- Bachelor's degree from University of California, Los Angeles
- Commissioner at Superior Court of Ventura County in Ventura County (2008 to 2010)
- Deputy public defender at Ventura County Public Defender's Office in Ventura County (2003 to 2008)
- Associate at Law Offices of Lawrence Taylor (2002 to 2003)
- Lawyer at David M. Hirsch (2000 to 2002)
- Deputy district attorney at Shasta County District Attorney's Office in Shasta County (1997 to 2000)