David L. Belz is a judge for the Superior Court of Orange County in California. He was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in March 2009 to fill a vacancy created by the conversion of a court commissioner position.
Belz received a bachelor's degree from the California State University, Fullerton and a J.D. from Pepperdine University School of Law.
- Bachelor's from California State University, Fullerton
- Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law
- Partner at Law Offices of Kuhn & Belz (1998 to 2009)
- Sole Practitioner at Private Practice (1995 to 1998)
- Partner and Managing Attorney at Law Offices of Landgren & Belz (1981 to 1995)
- Associate, later Partner at Law Offices of Giles, Callahan, McCune, Willis & Edwards (1976 to 1981)