In 2010, the Hon. Daniel P. Maguire was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger as a judge on the Superior Court of Yolo County in California.
- J.D. from Harvard Law School
- B.A. from Stanford University
- Deputy legal affairs secretary at Office of the Governor (2005 to 2010)
- Sole practitioner at Private practice (2001 to 2005)
- Associate attorney at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (1997 to 2000)
- Associate attorney at Holme, Roberts & Owen (1993 to 1997)
- Law clerk at Honorable Andrew Kleinfeld, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (1992 to 1993)