Hon. Daniel A. Flores is a judge of the San Francisco County Superior Court in California. He was elected in 2014.
As of 2018, he serves on the Unified Family Court (UFC).
Judge Flores does not tolerate discovery disputes that are not based on facts.
He was a Super Lawyer 2013 and Rising Star 2009-2011.
Judge Flores is the son of immigrant parents from El Salvador. He is married with two children.
- J.D. from University of Pacific McGeorge School of Law (2001)
- Bachelor's degree from California State University
- Attorney at Private practice (2005 to 2014)
- Litigation associate at Ropers Majeski
- Attorney at San Francisco Public Defender’s Office in San Francisco County, California