Honorable Craig L. Griffin was appointed to the Superior Court of Orange County in California by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in May 2009. Hon. Griffin received a Bachelor's degree from California State University, Long Beach and a J.D. from Brigham Young University School of Law.
- B.A. from California State University, Long Beach
- J.D. from Bringham Young University School of Law
- Senior appelate attorney at Fourth District Court of Appeal - Division Three (2004 to 2009)
- Attorney at Connor, Blake & Griffin (1998 to 2004)
- Attorney at Law Office of Edmond M. Connor and Associates (1994 to 1996)
- Attorney at Morrison and Foerster (1990 to 1994)