Honorable Craig Riemer is a judge of the Superior Court of Riverside County in California. He was appointed to the court by Governor Gray Davis in August 2003. Hon. Riemer won the primary election on June 5, 2018.
Hon. Riemer received an undergraduate degree from the University of California Riverside and a J.D. from the University of California Los Angeles. Prior to joining the court, Hon. Riemer was a senior appellate court attorney with the California Courts of Appeal from 1990 to 2003. Before that, he was a civil litigator with firms in Riverside.
2018 Election: Due to lack of opposition, this election did not appear on the ballot. Incumbent Hon. Craig Riemer ran unopposed in the race for Riverside County Superior Court Office 10.
- Juris Doctor from University of California, Los Angeles (1980)
- Bachelor of Arts from University of California, Riverside (1977)
- Associate at Dye, Thomas, Luebs & Mort (1985 to 1990)
- Partner at Babcock & Cappelli (1982 to 1985)
- Associate at Swarner & Fitzgerald (1980 to 1982)