Hon. Clare M. Maier is a judge for the Superior Court of Contra Costa County in California.
Former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger appointed her on a newly created seat on October 3, 2007.
She is a Democrat.
- J.D. from University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law
- Bachelor's degree from University of California, Los Angeles
- Judge pro tempore and commissioner at Superior Court in Contra Costa County, California (2001 to 2007)
- Deputy public defender at Alternate Public Defender's Office in Contra Costa County, California (1997 to 2001)
- Deputy public defender at Public Defender's Office in Contra Costa County, California (1993 to 1996)
- Associate at Cooley Godward (1991 to 1992)
- Associate at Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker (1990 to 1991)