The Hon. Christopher E. Krueger is a judge of the Superior Court of Sacramento County, California in California. He was appointed in December 2010 by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to succeed Elena J. Duarte. Krueger won the primary election on June 5, 2018.
Krueger received his undergraduate degree from California State University, Berkeley and his J.D. from University of San Francisco School of Law. After receiving his law degree, Krueger was a legal research assistant from the San Francisco Superior Court from 1994 to 1995. After that, he went into private practice. In 2007, he joined the California Attorney General's Office, serving first as a deputy attorney general, then senior assistant attorney general. From 2009 to 2010, he was a chief deputy legal affairs secretary for the Office of the Governor.
- Undergraduate from California State University
- J.D. from University of San Francisco
- Legal Research Assisgant at San Francisco Superior Court (1994 to 1995)
- Attorney at Private Practice
- Deputy Attorney at California Attorney General's Office (from 2007)
- Chief Deputy Legal Affairs at Office of the Governor (2009 to 2010)