Hon. Christine Van Aken is a judge for the Superior Court of San Francisco in California. She was appointed by Democratic Governor Jerry Brown on July 23, 2018.
- J.D. from New York University School of Law
- Bachelor's degree from Harvard University
- Chief of appellate litigation & Deputy city attorney at San Francisco City Attorney’s Office in San Francisco County, California (2006 to 2018)
- Law clerk at U.S. Supreme Court Justice David Souter (2004 to 2005)
- Associate at Arnold and Porter (2003 to 2004)