Hon. Cheryl Mills is a judge for the Superior Court of Contra Costa County in California.
She and her husband have a son.
- J.D. from Lewis and Clark College, Northwestern School of Law
- M.B.A from University of Montana
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Minnesota
- Managing Partner at Mills & Larson, in Walnut Creek, CA (1999 to 2018)
- Managing Partner at Pillsbury, Levinson & Mills in San Francisco, CA (1988 to 1998)
- Associate Attorney at Archer & McComas in Walnut Creek, CA (1984 to 1988)
- Associate Attorney at Lindsay, Hart, Neil & Weigler in Portland (1982 to 1984)
- Judge Pro Tem at Small Claims Appeals to the Superior Court in Contra Costa County, California
- Instructor at Continuing Education of the Bar
- Lecturer at American Academy of Neurologists
- Lecturer at American Psychiatric Association