San Francisco Superior Court, Department retired (website)
The Hon. Charlotte W. Woolard is a retired judge of the Superior Court of San Francisco, California. She was appointed to the bench in 1995.
After retiring from the bench, Woolard joined ADR Service, Inc. armed with over 22 years of judicial experience in multiple civil and family law departments.
During her judicial career, Woolard served as Supervising Judge of the Unified Family Court and Presiding Judge of the Appellate Division. She is an expert in Family Law, with over ten years of experience in hearing cases brought before the family court.
Woolard is a Republican.
- J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law (1979)
- B.A. from San Jose State University (1976)
- Judge at San Francisco Superior Court in San Francisco County, California (1995 to 2015)
- Justice Pro Tempore at California Court of Appeal First Appellate District, Division Four (2000 to 2000)
- Judge at Municipal Court, San Francisco Judicial District in San Francisco County, California (1993 to 1995)
- Civil Litigation Attorney at Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker (1986 to 1993)
- Assistant District Attorney at City and County of San Francisco in San Francisco County, California (1980 to 1986)
- Research Attorney at San Francisco Superior Court in San Francisco County, California (1979 to 1980)