Los Angeles Superior Court, Department 001 (website)
Charles F. Palmer is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by Governor Gray Davis on May 22, 2002, to succeed Kurt Lewin.
Palmer received his bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley and his J.D. from Yale Law School.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Berkeley
- J.D. from Yale Law School
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (from 2002)
- Lawyer at Perkins Coie (1988 to 2002)
- Lawyer at Johnson Manfredi and Thorpe (1978 to 1988)
- Lawyer at O'Melveny and Myers LLP (1973 to 1977)