Hon. Charlene P. Kiesselbach is a judge for the Superior Court of San Francisco in California. She took the seat in 1998.
She does not tolerate interrupting in court and she insists on good brief writing (checked citations, proofread filings, etc.).
The judge is a Democrat.
- J.D. from University of California-Hastings
- Municipal court judge at Superior Court of San Francisco in San Francisco County, California (1995 to 1998)
- Of counsel at Payne, Thompson, Walker and Taaffe (1990 to 1995)
- Attorney at Adams, Sadler & Hovis (1987 to 1989)
- In-house counsel and vice president at California First Bank (now Union Bank)
- Associate at Pettit & Martin