In 2007 Hon. Bruce A. Young was appointed a judge for the Superior Court of Ventura County in California.
Judge Young was named Judge of the Year by the Ventura County Trial Lawyers Association in 2015.
- J.D. from Pepperdine University School of Law
- Bachelor's degree from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Deputy district attorney at Ventura County District Attorney’s Office in Ventura County (1999 to 2003)
- Managing partner at Drescher, McConica, Onstot, Schuck & Young (1993 to 1999)
- Partner at Lagerlof, Senecal, Drescher & Swift
- Partner at Drescher, McConica & Young (1983 to 1986)
- Associate at Law Offices of Philip C. Drescher (1980 to 1983)
- Associate at Romney, Smith & Drescher in Santa Paul (1978 to 1980)