Contra Costa County Superior Court, Department retired (website)
Hon. Barry P. Goode was a judge for the Superior Court of Contra Costa County in California. He was appointed by former governor Gray Davis in November 2003.
- Bachelor's Degree from Kenyon College
- J.D. from Harvard University
- Legal affairs secretary at Former Governor Gray Davis (2001 to 2003)
- Attorney at McCutchen, Doyle, Brown & Enersen (1974 to 2001)
- Special assistant to Adlai E. Stevenson at Adlai E. Stevenson United States Senate (1972 to 1974)