Hon. Barry Baskin is a judge of the Superior Court of Contra Costa County. He was appointed in 2002 to serve the court by Governor Gray Davis.
Judge Baskin is a Democrat.
He has an extensive experience of civic and professional activities.
- Law Degree from University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa (1978) (Johannesburg, ZA)
- Partner at Farrow, Bramson, Baskin & Plutzik (1989 to 2002)
- Associate at Pillsbury, Madison & Sutro in California (1987 to 1989)
- Law Clerk at Baskin & Partners in South Africa (1973 to 1986)
- Managing Partner at Baskin & Partners in South Africa (1973 to 1986)