San Francisco Superior Court, Department retired (website)
The Hon. Anne Bouliane is a retired judge of the Superior Court of San Francisco, California.
During her time at the bench, Bouliane presided over juvenile, criminal and civil cases, and supervised the criminal master calendar.
She is known for her concern over the welfare of the jury and made sure that they are well taken care of. Bouliane believes that the jurors are the essence of the justice system without which everything else fails.
- J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law (1980)
- Attorney at San Francisco District Attorney’s Office in San Francisco County, California (1981 to 1986)
- Commissioner at San Francisco Superior Court in San Francisco County, California (1986 to 1989)
- Judge at San Francisco Municipal Court in San Francisco County, California (1989 to 1992)
- Judge at San Francisco Superior Court in San Francisco County, California (1992 to 2009)