In 2006, the Hon. Anne-Christine Massullo was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger as a judge for the Superior Court of San Francisco in California.
The judge operates with formality in her courtroom.
As a federal prosecutor Judge Massullo handled civil cases before shifting to the criminal division, where she specialized in white-collar prosecutions and securities fraud trials.
- J.D. from University of Michigan Law School (1983)
- Bachelor's degree from University of Notre Dame
- Attorney at San Francisco City Attorney's Office in San Francisco County, California (2006 to 2006)
- Assistant U.S. attorney at U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of California (1989 to 2006)
- Attorney at Private practice (1984 to 1989)