The Hon. Annabelle G. Cortez is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. She was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown on December 27, 2012, to succeed retired judge John P. Shook.
- J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law (1995)
- B.A. from University of California, San Diego
- Lawyer at Administrative Office of the Courts (2007 to 2012)
- Western Regional Counsel at Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (2007 to 2007)
- Attorney and Law Clerk at Marcos Camocho Law Corporation (1995 to 2007)