The Hon. Andrew Y.S. Cheng is a judge for the Superior Court of San Francisco in California. He was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on September 1, 2009, to succeed John Dearman.
Cheng ran for re-election to the superior court in 2012. As an unopposed incumbent, his name did not appear on the ballot. After the primary election, Cheng was automatically re-elected.
- J.D. from Yale University
- Bachelor's from Columbia University
- Judge at Superior Court of San Francisco (from 2009)
- Assistant U.S. attorney at United States Attorney's Office - Northern District of California (2003 to 2009)
- Deputy city attorney at City and County of San Francisco (1997 to 2003)