The Hon. Amy Yerkey is a judge of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. She was appointed by Gov. Jerry Brown on November 2, 2017.
Yerkey received a bachelor's degree from Binghamton University and a J.D. from the St. John’s University School of Law.
- Bachelor's Degree from Binghamton University
- J.D. from St. John's University School of Law
- Administrative Law Judge at U.S. Social Security Administration (from 2015)
- Administrative law judge at California Office of Administrative Hearings (2008 to 2015)
- Attorney at US Customs and Border Protection (2006 to 2008)
- Associate at Jackson Lewis LLP (2006 to 2006)
- Law Clerk at United States District Court of the Eastern District of New York (2002 to 2005)
- Associate at Piper Rudnick LLP (2001 to 2001)
- Law Clerk at Judge Peter P. Olszewski Sr (2000 to 2001)
- Associate at Kaye Scholer (1999 to 2000)