San Francisco Superior Court, Department retired (website)
The Hon. Alex Saldamando is a retired judge of the Superior Court of San Francisco, California.
With over 41 years of judicial experience from both serving the Superior and Municipal courts, right after retirement in 2005, Saldamando became a neutral at ADR Services, Inc.
He has been serving on the alternative dispute resolution panel over labor and employment issues, property relations, torts and damages, construction-defect and insurance coverage issues.
While still a judge for the Superior Court, Saldamando served in the civil trial court, criminal court, juvenile court, and civil law and motion.
- J.D. from Hastings College of the Law (1967)
- B.A. from University of California (Berkeley) (1964)
- Judge at San Francisco Municipal Court in San Francisco County, California (1979 to 1990)
- Judge at San Francisco Superior Court in San Francisco County, California (1990 to 2005)
- Assistant District Attorney at San Francisco County District Attorney's Office in San Francisco County, California (1977 to 1979)
- Director of Legislative Office at California Rural Legal Assistance in California (1974 to 1977)
- Staff Attorney at San Franciso Neighborghood Legal Assistance in San Francisco County, California (1970 to 1973)